Libra Love Tarot – They Want to Step Back
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for December 2022 summary:
Oracle: Undefended heart | Your energies: contemplative; resistance
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
Are you ready for a great change, dear Libra? You seem to be embroiled in a situation wherein you need to make a change. But you resist. Perhaps you could also be in that situation wherein you are torn about making a decision. “Is this really necessary?” You ask. Yes, it is necessary, dear Libra. Otherwise, you will not feel that nudge from the universe, to begin with. And so I ask, is this your comfort zone? If you answer yes, then once again, yes, changes have to be made.
The Judgment card as the core of your reading tells you that eternal truth is beyond the limited knowledge we see in our daily lives. In order for you to see through the pain or the dilemma, you need to get out of it. That doesn’t necessarily mean getting out of the relationship, but more of getting out of your head space for a brief period. Stop thinking about it sounds like a piece of lazy advice, so I’d say find an activity for you to move so you can distract yourself. What are your hobbies?
The more you overthink the situation without taking action, the more you force yourself to heal from the same situation that caused you pain. And most of the time, the epiphany will never come that way. We gain an exact picture of reality if we allow ourselves to see all angles of the picture. In what ways do you obsess about your own point of view, and refuse to see where your partner is coming from? Their reasons could sound ridiculous, but why do you think they are confident about their argument, to begin with? Why does it feel so right for them and not for you?
Go beyond your experience by tending to your own garden. How can you focus on yourself right now and steer away from any issue that is all about other people?
The Rose here speaks of an undefended heart. The Rose is a potent aide for harmonizing the heart, Oracle says. Moreover, the Rose requires both shadow and light to do her work. Be undefended and allow yourself to feel, but at the same time know when to release.
Take care to keep your heart space so that it doesn’t close down from the exhaustion of being overburdened, Oracle asserts. Balance giving with receiving, and say no when you don’t feel like it. Learn to set healthy boundaries for yourself. You may be very open and welcoming of your partner’s feelings for the longest time, but don’t forget to validate your authentic feelings too.
Focus on yourself right now, dear Libra. Worry later!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more