Libra Love Tarot – You Don’t Owe Them An Apology
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: The charm of simplicity | Your energy: confusion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
Imagine you are Sleeping Beauty and you could wander during sleep, where could you be going? It’s time to take action on these desires because the universe is telling you that you are very well-equipped for them. What’s holding you back, dear Libra?
The Sleeping Beauty’s Dream is a reminder of your willpower and strength, just like how The Chariot shows up in your reading. Your inner strength has equipped you to win your previous battles, and this is the same gift that will bring you to your heart’s desires.
Your soul is not tied to a certain place. Spirit is telling you that you are ready to be freed right now and to soar to all the places in your dreams.
Go with your own flow.
You don’t owe anyone an apology for your decisions. You do not owe anyone an explanation for your boundaries. If you are not getting the respect that you deserve, it is okay to step back from the situation. Let go of any guilt or shame that you may be feeling.
The Queen of Pentacles may have shown up in your reading to remind you that you are such a stable force. But having it in reverse could mean that you are disconnected from this force right now and you are doubting your abilities to make things happen for you.
The Chariot however trumps the queen in the sense that the confidence still resides within you. Reconnect with this inner queen while you take a step back and regenerate.
As you move towards a new relationship, perhaps use this time to reassess your beliefs and values. What kind of relationships do you want to build?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Wands
You emerge from the fray to find yourself victorious. You have persevered from recent difficulties and come out on top.
Your progression towards your goals is thwarted.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…