– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for September 2021 summary:
Oracle: I feel good when I can help others | Energies: regret; wishy-washy
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
This card seems to be an affirmation that your soul resonates with this vibration of generosity. This could also signify your love language, dear Libra. And it could give a clue about how you act in relationships. Perhaps this has not been met, and this is what gives value to your relationships.
You might currently be in a situation in which your soul needs to be fulfilled on “higher levels,” Oracle says. And this could only happen through the attribute of humbly serving and supporting others. Whether service is what you are looking for in a partner or this is what your soul wants to do, Spirit invites you to discern what needs attention right now? Look around you and see where and how you can serve another, Oracle says. Do you need to release yourself from a connection that seems to be self-serving? Or do you need to be more loving in your words?
Wherever you are, Spirit invites you to perform a small act that will enrich someone’s life today. Do you regret what you have said? Perhaps it’s better to reach out to them and tell them how you feel. You have been honest about letting them go, so it wouldn’t hurt to be honest about this regret too. Perhaps they are the one who needs your help right now.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Seven of Wands
You rise to meet your challenges. This indicates competition and maintenance of the status quo you have achieved. You are sure of your goals and there is no negotiating them.
The struggles proves to be too much, and you are overwhelmed from the effort of defending yourself.
Five of Wands
This represents tension. There might be some compelling disagreements in your life, and nobody seems willing to compromise.
You refuse to engage in difficult conversations for fear of disturbing the status quo. You would rather avoid conflict than accept it.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…