Libra Love Tarot – You Regret That You Rejected Them?
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for September 2021 summary:
Oracle: I feel good when I can help others | Energies: regret; wishy-washy
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra love tarot
Oracle | Libra love tarot
This card seems to be an affirmation that your soul resonates with this vibration of generosity. This could also signify your love language, dear Libra. And it could give a clue about how you act in relationships. Perhaps this has not been met, and this is what gives value to your relationships.
You might currently be in a situation in which your soul needs to be fulfilled on “higher levels,” Oracle says. And this could only happen through the attribute of humbly serving and supporting others. Whether service is what you are looking for in a partner or this is what your soul wants to do, Spirit invites you to discern what needs attention right now? Look around you and see where and how you can serve another, Oracle says. Do you need to release yourself from a connection that seems to be self-serving? Or do you need to be more loving in your words?
Wherever you are, Spirit invites you to perform a small act that will enrich someone’s life today. Do you regret what you have said? Perhaps it’s better to reach out to them and tell them how you feel. You have been honest about letting them go, so it wouldn’t hurt to be honest about this regret too. Perhaps they are the one who needs your help right now.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
Eight of Swords
You are trapped in your bad habits, your deceptions, and your denials. You keep trying to explain your way out of your emotional problems without ever touching the heart of the matter.
You cling to your worst habits because you fear your personal progress will isolate you from those who do not want you to change.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…