Libra love today – Closure and New Beginnings
– Libra Love Today Summary –
Oracle: The Fates
Your current energy: refreshed
Your person’s energy: healing
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Libra love today reading may be for another Libra-born individual, and next Wednesday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Libra love today reading
You are chasing after what feels right for you, dear Libra. You feel light and new, almost like a second chance in life. Perhaps you are getting ready to accept a new beginning in love. This could mean that you have closed a chapter in your life–almost similar to your person’s energy of closure.
The person you’re dealing with is going through some sense of healing. While you may have done yours and you’re ready for a new start, your person seems to have worked on their journey in a slow and steady way. They are just coming to terms with what happened between you, and they are just turning that leaf.
You are off to a new start–feeling recharged–while your person is a little behind you in terms of completion. Your new chapter has started, while your person has just closed that chapter behind. It feels like a silent closure of some sort. Quite poignant, but there is a sense of peace attached to this experience.
Libra love today guidance
Both of you and your person seem to be in the acceptance phase of how you both fell apart, or the need to go in separate ways. The Serenity Prayer is the summation of this card, which could be where you are at right now. There is wisdom around this, and there is perfection in this outcome from the perspective of the universe.
Fate is a mystery, Oracle says, but what makes it magical and beautiful is your response to it. You may have felt powerless over the outcome (which may be difficult to comprehend up to this point), but life always gets better after any storm. Moreover, serenity naturally comes out of your mindfulness to accept this fate, regardless of how it was brought upon you.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out the daily tarot
for personal readings: email@example.com
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.