Libra love today – Still hiding the pennies you stole
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: Look at the bigger picture
Your current energy: trickster
Your person’s energy: spectator
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Libra-born individual, and next Wednesday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Libra love today
My first impression with this combination is the circus. There is a stunt master and a spectator. To say the least, it feels like a performing arts show, wherein the other performs magic tricks, while another is either a willing accomplice, or an entertained audience.
Whoever it is performing those tricks, and whether those are deliberate or not, there is someone out there (could be outside the relationship if your person is the accomplice) who just rides along your games (look at that swan–he/she knows those games you play). And you never know when they will perform their trick back on you.
Your energy is the 7 of Swords–playful, but manipulative (maybe unintentional). You love playing around, only because your person appears to be enjoying it. The swan behind you knows what you’re up to all along. However, you are unwilling to surrender, because “you’re dead” once you admit, and you run the risk of losing your person in the long run. Hence, you love the sense of control you have in this situation.
The person you’re dealing with is aware of the deception. The phoenix promises a transformation, but they couldn’t care less. They love you–no questions asked. Hence, they are clearly clinging onto you, as if there are no other fish left in the sea. There are stagnant energies around you, and it could be your relationship that’s full of deception, if not co-dependence.
Spirit invites you to look at the bigger picture, and reassess your relationship. Try to keep an open mind about a positive outcome, especially if your need for control stems from fear or insecurities. Find a balance between your intention, versus the possible outcome, because Sagittarius means adventure and openness to what lies ahead.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via firstname.lastname@example.org
– The decks I usually use and deeply connect with –
Buy the authentic ones / from the publisher via Amazon:
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.