Libra love today – Still looking forward
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: Meditate and contemplate
Your current energy: missing someone
Your person’s energy: workaholic
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Libra-born individual, and next Wednesday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Libra tarot reading
I think you got this exact 2-card spread last June, dear Libra. You may still be battling the same challenge, or you are in the same state as you were a few weeks ago.
I can sense feelings of longingness, or missing someone from afar. The 3 of Wands as your energy could mean looking forward a creative endeavor, or thinking about growth. However, it feels more of missing someone at a distance, almost a somber feeling that seems to leave you feeling stuck. You are standing on the edge, wondering where to go from where you are at right now.
Your person could be an earth sign (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) who is buckling down to establish themselves in a significant aspect of their life. It could also mean working towards a stable home life, and “getting ready for the future” is what I hear.
The number 8 means regeneration and growth, so this could also mean that your person is recuperating from a loss in their life. Moreover, this loss could mean that it was you they have lost, or they may have fallen out of love.
This is the vibe I’m getting from you–contemplative mood. So, you could be practicing your meditation recently, and you are taking in the work to get you going towards a new journey. New Moon in Pisces means new beginnings in love, and with a sense of sadness you’re starting to realize that there must be something you need to let go before you can move forward.
If you are contemplating about a dream, this card suggests that this could be the last-ditch chance to make your dreams come true, as Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac. Logic wouldn’t work. Hence, use your feelings to guide you. If these feelings mean pain, just allow yourself to feel it. This card brings you healing energies.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via firstname.lastname@example.org