Libra love today – This is grounding you
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle: Chop Wood
Your current energy: emotional maturity
Your person’s energy: completion
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Libra-born individual, and next Wednesday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Libra tarot reading
You are coming from a sense of maturity, dear Libra. You are accepting things as they are, and you are ready to move on. The 5 of Cups in reverse is a good omen that you are now finding peace about the turn of your romantic situation.
Your person feels content, and also at peace with has happened. They are turning the page, and perhaps ready to take a new chapter. What they have been desiring has gone full circle, and they feel complete about this strenuous stage in their life. He/she feels one with the earth, and feels a sense of ease about their decision.
Positive affirmation card
You may have been busy about this situation, and the universe intervened. This is the humility card, and perhaps your newfound emotional maturity is aligned with this energy. This situation may have grounded you, and you are now in the position to stop and smell the roses. You are invited do the work–perhaps on your self, if not on the relationship. Spirit invites you to “just be”, because being present also feels like “work” to some.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via firstname.lastname@example.org