Libra Tarot – Beginning to be Somebody You’re Not
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for August 2023 summary:
Oracle: Bloom | Energies: conflict and arguments
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra tarot
Oracle | Libra tarot
Everything is turning sour right now, and it’s time to cut your losses, dear Libra.
Lament this death of a relationship so that you can release that positive energy from within. That means it’s time to liberate yourself from this right now.
You are starting to be somebody you are not, so call it quits before the wound gets deeper.
You may feel like you’re being pulled in too many directions, but it’s important to stay grounded and focus on what truly matters to you. Take some time to reflect on your values and priorities, and make sure that your actions align with them. Remember that it’s okay to say no to things that don’t serve your best interests.
Stop fighting for something that no longer serves you.
Bloom is a clear reminder for you to channel that self-confidence. Take pride in your idiosyncrasies and allow your light to radiate. Once you allow that, it would be easier for you to attract the people who deserve your energy.
In what ways can you connect and put yourself out there?
This card is an affirmation that your inner strength is about to blossom into future achievements, Oracle says.
Trust yourself and have faith in your abilities. The universe is aligning to support you in your endeavors, so don’t be afraid to take risks and pursue your passions. Remember to prioritize self-care and take time to recharge when you need it. Keep pushing forward, dear Libra, you are exactly where you need to be!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
Ten of Wands
You have worked very had, and you have amassed many accomplishments. Unfortunately, this carries with it more responsibility. A grand and beautiful garden requires more care and attention than a single potted plant.
Those things you amassed now feel burdensome to maintain. You might feel ready to move on, but you have invested so much in where you are.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more