Libra Tarot – Stop Distracting Yourself
– Quick View –
Your free Libra tarot reading for June 2023 summary:
Oracle: How are you dimming your light in order to fit in? | Your energy: carefree
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra tarot
Oracle | Libra tarot
Are you waiting for the other shoe to drop, dear Libra?
Your Don’t Dim Your Light card is a clear sign that you don’t have to endure a relationship. That means it’s time to let it go if it no longer serves you. If you’re no longer happy, then don’t stick around hoping it would still work.
Don’t dim your light to accommodate someone else’s smallness, Oracle says. You are born to shine bright so just continue being true to who you are!
Flowers don’t open and close according to who is walking by, Oracle says. They open and show their beauty regardless. And it seems like people around you are noticing this. All relationships are energetic, so the more positive it is, the more it creates some waves.
However, don’t forget to call it quits first before you entertain another. It’s okay to expand and bloom anyway. What’s not okay is to feed on a new emotional connection before you actually call it quits with your partner.
Settle unfinished business first before you chase another rabbit.
You could argue that “I have already initiated a conversation but it has fallen on deaf ears!” However, that does not validate dismissing the elephant in the room.
Here’s what you can do:
- Take some time to reflect on your feelings and what you want out of a relationship. This can help you gain clarity and make a decision that is right for you.
- If you are confused about how to initiate a heartfelt conversation with your person, limit your interactions with both partners until you have made a decision. This can help you avoid getting caught up in the drama and confusion that can come with being torn between two people.
- Seek support from friends or a therapist. Talking through your feelings with a trusted friend or professional can help you gain perspective and work through any difficult emotions.
- Practice self-care. Taking care of yourself can help you stay grounded and focused during this challenging time. Arguably, saying yes to yourself is actually self-care. But be mindful that when you say yes to yourself, you are not overstepping your partner’s boundaries.
Remember that it’s okay to take your time. Some people are just not meant to be in our lives forever. Just take it one step at a time as you traverse the path that will truly liberate you. You got this and I know you’re so good with this, dear Libra!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
Eight of Cups
You have taken practical steps to change your life. Though your circumstances are challenging, you are prepared to meet any incoming obstacles.
The dewy sheen of your dreams is lost in the face of reality. You find yourself making difficult personal choices and leveraging practical sacrifices over your ideals.
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more