Libra Tarot – What Are You Hiding?
– Quick View –
Your free Libra love tarot reading for May 2023 summary:
Oracle: It’s happening for you, not to you | Energy: anxiety
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Libra tarot
Oracle | Libra tarot
Life seems to be getting in the way, you say. And so you’d rather focus on something else like your career.
There seems to be an aspect of your life right now that you have been distracting yourself from for way too long. And now is the right time to face it. While there is some willingness to move, no action may have been made up to this point.
In what ways can you finally take a step forward to finally deal with this issue once and for all, dear Libra?
You are fierce and enthusiastic about your life goals, but you may be forgetting about one thing.
Take some time to reflect on what you have been hiding from yourself and others. It could be a secret, a fear, or a truth that you have been avoiding. By facing those, you can release yourself from the burden it has been causing you. Consequently, you can move forward freely as you liberate yourself from it.
Remember that your freedom is important. And it is equally important to communicate this with all sincerity.
This month, dear Libra, the universe is encouraging you to take a closer look at yourself and your relationships. Spirit is a reminder to reflect on your actions, motivations, and desires. Ask yourself if your actions align with your values.
It’s time to address any issues in your relationships that may be causing you discomfort. This could involve setting healthy boundaries or having difficult conversations with loved ones.
How you can actually do that difficult conversation
- Choose the right time and place: Find a private and comfortable space where you can have an open and honest conversation. Make sure you have enough time to talk things through without feeling rushed or distracted.
- Be clear and honest: Start by being clear and direct about your decision to break up. Avoid sugarcoating or beating around the bush. Be honest about why you feel the relationship isn’t working for you and explain your feelings in a respectful and compassionate manner.
- Avoid blame or criticism: Try to avoid blaming or criticizing your partner for the breakup. Instead, focus on your own feelings and needs. Acknowledge any positive aspects of the relationship and express appreciation for the time you spent together. As mentioned, you can start with forgiveness.
- Listen actively: Allow your partner to express their feelings and listen actively without interrupting or getting defensive. Validate their emotions and offer empathy and support.
- Give space and time: After the initial conversation, give your partner some space and time to process their feelings. Avoid contact for a while to allow both of you to reflect on the relationship and move forward.
Be gentle to yourself
The Ever-unfolding Rose is a reminder that you are being cracked open right now and that the challenge of life is to keep it open even if you want to stay closed off from people. If something is falling away, allow it to happen.
Allow yourself to unfold to awkward or difficult situations. You don’t have to do it drastically because small steps are still steps to move forward.
You are held like how the energy of the Mother has cradled you in her arms. While that is an assurance that you are safe, remember to be self-compassionate with yourself as well. By doing so, your mind is clear and you wouldn’t run the risk of putting the blame on others.
Be gentle, but don’t rush through. Use your heart as a compass.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…