Pisces Love – It’s a Losing Battle!
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for November 2023 summary:
Oracle: The Ever-Unfolding Rose | Energies: mental anguish and dissatisfaction
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Pisces love tarot full reading
Pisces love tarot Oracle message
The waves of heartbreak crash against your shores, dear Pisces. The universe has revealed a hidden truth, a shocking revelation that has stirred up a storm in your emotional sea. A third party in your relationship, a secret unveiled.
Your heart bears the weight of the pain, and your relationship, once a sturdy lighthouse, now crumbles like a fallen tower. A choice lies ahead, each path heartbreaking in its own way.
Yet, amidst the turmoil, financial struggles peek over the horizon, adding to the burden you carry. Your once-stable life is shifting, and the universe is nudging you awake.
But fear not, dear Pisces. Healing and harmony are not far away. Remember, healing comes from within, and while someone may enter your life to help, you hold the key to your own salvation.
Reconnect with old friends, seek solace in your roots, in those who truly care. You are not alone in this journey, and their support can offer a fresh perspective.
It’s crucial to understand, dear Pisces, that you are your own person. Your identity is not tied to another’s, no matter how much you’ve intertwined your lives.
This reading, though heavy, holds a promise of healing and self-discovery. Have faith, dear Pisces, and remember; every ending is a new beginning.
The Ever-unfolding Rose is the most exceptional card to appear in your reading because it signifies unwavering hope. Although your life may seem to be crumbling, the world requires you to remain receptive. Continue to unfold, for one day, not too distant from today, and you will reflect on your remarkable transformation. Furthermore, you will be astounded by the sheer poetry of life. Life is unfolding for your benefit, not against you, as the Oracle strongly affirms.
Being human is an act of immense courage. A life lived abundantly, filled with both losses and triumphs, as well as adventures, is the only way we can fully experience life and truly comprehend ourselves. Stay receptive and open to all that life has to offer.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…