Pisces Love Tarot – Can’t Break Away From It
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: SEA URCHIN – protection | Energies: rumination; mysterious
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
If you will be given another chance, you’d gladly take it. Moreover, if you just know right now what exactly you have to do to have your person talk to you, you will immediately do it. You are uncertain about how they feel, so you sit there thinking… and waiting. Certainly, you just feel like it’s inappropriate for you to take action right now.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be elusive, if not absolutely mysterious. They love you, sure, but there’s something right now that’s also bothering them—whether this is regret or something else, they are the only one who could give you an answer. Unfortunately, it seems like they are not yet ready right now to express that.
They are in contemplative mode and are waiting for favorable conditions to come. They run the risk of just shutting down communication with you for the sake of their own enlightenment. Certainly, they are a bit hard to reach.
On a positive note, they may call you in the future and initiate a straightforward conversation between the two of you. But currently, if you are still stuck on whether you would stay or would go, then going could be the better option.
And so the Sea Urchin here is a reminder for you to reflect on what ways could you create a safe space for yourself. Sea urchin is a reminder of protection, confidence, and high value. How can you strike a balance between wanting to protect yourself and being open to other elements that could hurt you but help you grow? Know that you are not alone–the universe has your back. All you need to do is to ask for it.
If saying no to others would result in you being able to say yes to yourself, then it’s time for you to say yes to yourself. Be confident in your inherent ability to create a safe space for yourself, Oracle says.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Two of Pentacles
You are in the midst of juggling various obligations. Negotiate your time, energy, and efforts carefully.
You have taken on too much, and you are beginning to let certain things fall through the cracks. You may also find yourself being pointlessly busy.
Queen of Pentacles
You or someone around you is a practical and evenhanded provider, adept at maintaining and distributing resources in efficient ways. You or someone around you is more than capable of caring for an entire network of people.
There is a lack of balance between professional and personal spheres of your life. You are overworked and drained from picking up everyone else’s slack, and this makes it difficult to be tactful with others.
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…