Pisces Love Tarot – Disregarding Red Flags?
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for March 2023 summary:
Oracle: Where do you need to establish better boundaries? | Energies: confused; careless
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
Spirit invites you to set healthy boundaries in all of your relationships. This could mean saying no to what your friends are telling you, or this could also be trying to fill your own cup more than you fill your partner’s. In what ways can you say “YES” to yourself more?
Saying yes to your friends does not necessarily mean you’d say no to your partner. Because they are not mutually exclusive. If that confuses you, how about giving yourself permission to contemplate ways to say yes to yourself more? Be mindful that you are saying yes to these people even if you mean no simply because you crave their approval.
Oracle here is reminding you to use your body as a compass. What does your gut feel say?
The Observer suggests being patient with yourself and remaining focused until the decisive moment presents itself.
You may be ignoring red flags in your relationships. It’s a sign not only to reflect on your needs and desires but also not overthink your next action steps. Sometimes all you need to do is assert your boundaries so you can breathe for a moment. That way you can gain clarity, if not see all sides of the situation.
Carelessness from your partner may also be affecting your relationship. It’s time to prioritize your own well-being and set healthy boundaries. Remember that saying yes to yourself doesn’t necessarily mean saying no to others – find a balance that works for you. That means, finding a balance between your desires and your sense of responsibility.
Determine which aspect of your life you need to be more clear on—do you need to tell your friends to leave you alone, or do you notice yourself constantly trying to defend your partner’s bad habits? Have you been like this in previous relationships that suck the joy in you?
Today, allow yourself to speak your authentic truth, and draw a line if that truth is not honored by anyone in your life.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Empress (Major Arcana)
This indicates the satisfaction of natural desires through careful cultivation and mindful stewardship.
You must reassess your priorities. You may have overwatered your roots, and it will soon rot.
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…