Pisces Love Tarot – Gaslighting Yourself?
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: Uninhibited and released | Your energy: obsession and overthinking
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
In what ways can you express your passions right now, dear Pisces? The universe is telling you to live boldly and perhaps carve out time to enjoy meeting new people. That means, putting yourself out there and allowing other people to see you. You may have been practicing self-restraint on your own desires, so now is the time to release those. How can you allow yourself to be free?
It is okay to be obsessed and overthink, but you also need to be mindful not to be too attached to your own expectations. Go out there and dare to live a little, but without expectations that whoever you meet will be filling in some dissatisfaction in you. If you are in a relationship, let go of overthinking about their daily activities. You don’t have to over- analyze and overthink to a point that it sucks the life out of you.
Allow yourself to express yourself without fear or hesitation. You are capable of creating something beautiful, so don’t be afraid to take a risk. Find a balance between your desires and your sense of responsibility.
Under My Umbrella
Under My Umbrella symbolizes compassion, care, friendship, and protection. How can you practice self-compassion and optimism? If you wish to obsess about your love life, the Temperance card in your reading is a reminder to find a balance between this penchant for affection and your sense of responsibility towards your well-being.
If you are in the mood to feel your feelings right now, so be it. Embrace it with compassion don’t bask in it. Moreover, if you feel sad about your situation, take the message of that Under My Umbrella with you: how can you devote your time to helping others who may be in a dark phase of their life too?
Sometimes when we help others we get out of our own issues and help ourselves in the process too.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
Death (Major Arcana)
Though it may initially read as a bad omen, Death simply refers to cycles of change in a broader sense.
You may lack proper closure, and unable to let go of the past.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…