Pisces Love Tarot – ‘It’s All Coming Back to Me Now’?
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: Take a break | Energies: analysis paralysis; focus on his/her self
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
You are reassessing what went wrong, or perhaps regretting your actions in the past, but you seem so stuck about thinking about it all over again to a point that it gets you paralyzed. Everything seems to be a pattern and you are now recognizing this. However, it seems like you are not considering any specific action to move forward right now—you’d rather sit on it and perhaps blame yourself, but not really take action about how to concretely move forward.
Lust and passion seem to rule your romantic situation, and it seems like a pattern. Moreover, these energies have taken their toll on your relationships to a point that it’s too late to repair ‘damages’ right now. Certainly, the person you’re dealing with may be focused on redemption right now, and without you in the plan.
Moreover, your person appears to be mysterious and silent. They’re trying to navigate a path that seems uncertain for them, but they are managing their emotions in a way that they feel will work its magic towards their own healing in the long run. Certainly, sometimes in silence, we can gain wisdom—and this is what they are trying to do.
There seems to be a temptation from your end to reach out to seek closure. But know that they are uninterested. Moreover, they were truly devastated by what you did in the past. As a result, they are standing their ground.
The universe now invites you to take a moment–pause–and get off the treadmill of life. That means, appreciate all the experiences you have gained thus far. Enjoy where you are regardless of the negative emotions surrounding it. Be grateful, because the energy of gratitude is so positive, it has a strong ability to overturn all those negative emotions.
Recalibrate, appreciate, and celebrate, Oracle says. Decide on what you really want to experience next, before you rush through doing something. Breathe.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Cups
You have taken practical steps to change your life. Though your circumstances are challenging, you are prepared to meet any incoming obstacles.
The dewy sheen of your dreams is lost in the face of reality. You find yourself making difficult personal choices and leveraging practical sacrifices over your ideals.
Three of Wands
Your plans appears to be moving along as expected.
Though you find yourself moving forward, the rewards seem to be middling and unimpressive. Your expectations are not being met, and your long-term goals seem to be far away.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…