Pisces Love Tarot – Not the Time Yet to Make That Bold Move
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: Transmute the pain | Your energy: focused | Person’s energy: confused
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
Things have to change and you were both aiming for it. However, forces beyond your control seem to be hindering it, and it’s a force to reckon with. You wouldn’t want to resist that force. And so perhaps one of you feels torn.
The Lovers card sits at the center of your energy spread, so choices have to be made. However, it sits in the reverse position, so there could be hindrances along these life-altering choices. Someone (or perhaps both of you) wants to pursue something bold and big at this moment. However, it seems to be not the right time to push it. This could be what the Liberty card wants to tell you—let go of the need to put matters into your own hands, because everything happens in divine timing.
The Liberty card here speaks of the freedom to break free from the patterns of the past and to make conscious choices. This is not the time yet to make that bold move, rather, it is the time to be more mindful of the consequences of your decisions. It also speaks of self-determination and confidence. That means, surrendering to the divine plan and trusting its timing, but at the same time, holding onto it with fervent hope. That hope will keep you going even if you have detached yourself from the outcome.
The Peacock is an invitation for you to transmute the pain. This is a reassurance that you are fully capable of transforming it into something bigger than you. Moreover, the art of transmutation requires accepting your pain with as much love and gratitude as you do your happiness, Oracle says. Just like the idea of Liberty, these travails become a gateway to greater freedom.
Release the idea that these blockages have power over your situation. Become available to the deeper awareness that is waiting to be revealed. This awareness could be an understanding of yourself or both growing into maturity in the relationship.
It is okay to fly high, but be aware of the winds that could bring you down. How can you still keep the passion alive without putting too much pressure on yourself and your person? Be ready for the process to take its full course, and that could take a while.
The cards are telling you that the flames of passion have to die down for a while and that it is not the time yet to make that bold move. Give yourselves the time to understand what the universe is telling you about yourselves. Only then you both can make that move.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
Nine of Wands
You are resilient in times of weariness. There is no giving up when your goals are so close.
Your setbacks have proven to be too much, and you feel broken under the weight of your responsibilities. The journey has been long and unfulfilling.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…