Pisces Love Tarot – Out Of Your Life
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for February 2024 summary:
Oracle: New Directions | Energies: exhaustion; fearful
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Your Reading | Pisces Love Tarot
The Oracle | Pisces Love Tarot
Dear Pisces, someone is asserting power over you and there may be financial disagreements. It seems that you want to spend on something, but your partner disagrees. This has caused ongoing tensions for the past six to ten months. There is resistance from you, as you don’t favor their influence on your spending decisions.
You may be going through a divorce, and the constant disagreements about finances are exhausting you.
It’s time to steer to a new path.
The New Directions card is a clear sign that it’s time to depart, whether or not you feel ready or not. Know that you are supported—this option will never present itself to you if you’re not even ready!
This card shows endings and departures. And Spirit advises you to muster the courage to change direction, abandon old habits, and assert your power. If you are bold enough, you can fly towards something new—whether that be a dream, a place, or even a greater version of yourself.
Consider embarking on a path that better aligns with your own truth and values, even if it means moving away from someone who has made their mark on you.
Healing may take time, and it’s okay to take small steps towards your happiness. Visit your happy place, spend time with loved ones, or engage in activities that bring you joy. Take care of your emotional well-being and focus on filling your self-love cup.
Trust that the universe is guiding you to where you need to be.
You are ready for this new journey!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions, especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
Ace of Swords
The Ace of Swords indicates intense focus, clarity, and an unyielding resolve. This is the beginning of a realization, a breakthrough moment where goals that previously were poorly understood are seen fresh.
There is an incomplete understanding of your goals and aspirations. Perhaps your understanding is too broad, and you have not yet narrowed your focus. Take things one step at a time and cover your bases in achievable increments.
The Chariot (Major Arcana)
There is a definitive sense that propels your journey. The Chariot has no reins and is propelled by force of will.
Interrogate your goals and means of achieving them.
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed. As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
by Yoshi Yoshitani
Features rich, vibrant art and a keen understanding of traditional tarot archetypes infused with worldly insight and folkloric spirit.
Illustrator Yoshi Yoshitani brings fables, ancient mythologies, and spiritual legends to life on the Major and Minor Arcana cards, inspired by the cultural traditions of China, Japan, Peru, Norway, Persia, England, Greece, Denmark, the Maori tribe of New Zealand, and more.
by Nicoletta Ceccoli
Celebrated illustrator Nicoletta Ceccoli draws in a style of provocative enchantment. These oracle cards provide insight into complex questions, where the dark mingles with the light and reveals the shades of gray that illuminate our most profound truths.
by Catrin Welz-Stein
Visionary collage artist Catrin Welz-Stein intermixes unexpected elements of nature and imagination, creating a sumptuous world where flower spirits and floating castles happily co-exist. Each of the 52 oracle cards captures a magical moment full of delightful surprises and vintage charm. Powerful messages in the 44-page guidebook lead you into discoveries of insight that inspire new ways of looking at life. Catrin Welz-Stein uses digital images to express her creativity and tell unique stories. Her artwork has an ethereal feel that explores the area between imagination and reality. Catrin is originally from Germany but has lived in Korea and Malaysia for several years with her husband and two children, thus there is also a subtle Asian influence in her work.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…