Pisces Love Tarot – ‘Say Something I’m Giving Up on You’
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle: Don’t Dim to Fit In | Energies: sad and frustrated; eye on the prize
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
You could be losing your mind over a person whom you initially wouldn’t want to be friends with. In the past, you may have kept your distance from this person, and next thing you know you really want to be around them. However, they have their personal goals, and some of those are things they don’t want to talk about.
There are things this person is hiding from you—not because they want to, but because it’s unfair for you to be involved. And that’s something you can’t accept. Whatever this person decides, you are out of it. It sounds unfortunate, but that’s how they want it to be.
I mentioned that your situation reminds me of *Cha Cha Real Smooth—*sometimes we know we have a deep bond with someone, only to discover down the road that they have other plans in life and you are not even part of it.
Sometimes we meet someone so different from us but we instantly jive—it’s like we’ve known them for lifetimes. And this could sometimes be your weakness—always falling for these types and it wouldn’t work out the way you wanted to. So because this seems to be a pattern for you, I’m not saying that you protect your heart as if your life depends on it—far from that.
Have them as inspiration—follow the path that brings you to your dreams. Don’t linger on the uphill battle but use those ‘thorns’ to strive for a better version of yourself.
So Spirit asks, in what ways are you dimming your light to accommodate someone else’s smallness? Somebody who pushes you back and acts as if they want you to adjust all the time could be somebody who’s not the right person who would help bring out your best version. In any case, keep shining anyway!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Pentacles
You or someone around you is eager to explore new creative or professional opportunities. There is money to be made, and you are excited to participate in this environment.
You are getting in your own way. You set unrealistic goals, and neglect to learn the basics of your job. You might be inexperienced but haughty, refusing to do any task you deem beneath you. Seek guidance and learn from the parts of your work that seem unglamorous.
Four of Pentacles
There is a desire for stability and control. You have not been as intentional as you had hoped, and you feel inclined to scale back your spending to conserve your resources.
Your relationship with money is unstable. There is a pattern of fiscal irresponsibility that you have not fully examined.
Nine of Swords
Even though you have all but given up, you continue to fret or worry over everything. You must find and confront those things that haunt you.
You are anxious and wrecked with guilt, but you avoid sources of your anxiety. You cannot bring yourself to seek help, and you continue to suffer alone.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…