Pisces Love Tarot – ‘Say Something I’m Giving Up on You’
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle: Don’t Dim to Fit In | Energies: sad and frustrated; eye on the prize
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
You could be losing your mind over a person whom you initially wouldn’t want to be friends with. In the past, you may have kept your distance from this person, and next thing you know you really want to be around them. However, they have their personal goals, and some of those are things they don’t want to talk about.
There are things this person is hiding from you—not because they want to, but because it’s unfair for you to be involved. And that’s something you can’t accept. Whatever this person decides, you are out of it. It sounds unfortunate, but that’s how they want it to be.
I mentioned that your situation reminds me of *Cha Cha Real Smooth—*sometimes we know we have a deep bond with someone, only to discover down the road that they have other plans in life and you are not even part of it.
Sometimes we meet someone so different from us but we instantly jive—it’s like we’ve known them for lifetimes. And this could sometimes be your weakness—always falling for these types and it wouldn’t work out the way you wanted to. So because this seems to be a pattern for you, I’m not saying that you protect your heart as if your life depends on it—far from that.
Have them as inspiration—follow the path that brings you to your dreams. Don’t linger on the uphill battle but use those ‘thorns’ to strive for a better version of yourself.
So Spirit asks, in what ways are you dimming your light to accommodate someone else’s smallness? Somebody who pushes you back and acts as if they want you to adjust all the time could be somebody who’s not the right person who would help bring out your best version. In any case, keep shining anyway!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…