Pisces Love Tarot – Somebody is Hurting
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for December 2023 summary:
Oracle: Council of Light | Energies: boredom, self-doubt
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Pisces love tarot: full reading
Pisces love tarot: Oracle message
Sweet Pisces, it’s completely normal to feel a little lethargic about love, especially when you’re feeling the ebb and flow of emotions as the moon moves through its phases. But here’s a little fact that you may not have realized: relationships require not just love but also constant effort and work. Rather than feeling tangled in the intricacies of love, it’s time to step forward bravely with a fresh perspective and a determined heart.
Take a moment to introspect, to reflect on why you’re in this relationship. Ask yourself, what are the things you truly want? In between satisfying your partner’s happiness and fulfilling your own needs, remember, practicing self-care and maintaining your individuality is the key to a healthy and lasting relationship.
Face the truth, even if it’s uncomfortable. If the relationship no longer serves your purpose, your growth, or your happiness, it might be time to move on. Don’t overthink or overcomplicate things. Instead, channel your energy towards healing your soul and finding joy in the little things around you.
Take care of yourself first. Seek help if you feel overwhelmed. The Council of Light Oracle card is here to remind you that you’re not alone in this journey. But remember, they need your explicit permission to assist you, they can only guide you if you are willing to accept their help.
Focus on your soul mission.
If you’re a Lightworker, ask the Council of Light for clarity. Open your heart to their guidance, and tune into the frequency of your soul’s purpose.
Chase your emotional fulfillment. Define what it means to you on your terms. Set and act upon goals that are in line with your deepest desires and dreams. This is your life, and you have the power to control its course.
Remember, you are deserving of happiness and a fulfilling relationship. You are worthy of love and respect!
Use this card as a mirror to reflect on your inner self, your relationship, and your approach to love. Understand that every step you take and every choice you make is a step towards a better version of yourself.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…