Pisces Love Tarot – Somebody You Used to Know
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: Sacred Silence | Your energy: perseverance | Person’s energy: in a dilemma
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
There seems to be a conscious uncoupling that needs to happen here, dear Pisces. I know that is too much for an opening sentence, but all throughout your reading I can’t help but feel that you are fighting for something that is not meant to stay. You can push all you want for them to stay, but they have free will too. And they need to fly high—perhaps without you.
Know that they don’t want to hurt you.
They are struggling so much and do not want to let you know. They also care for you and they do not want to hurt you, but they don’t even know how to break it to you gently. The truth is, they cannot afford to lose you right now, but perhaps they feel that they will strongly hurt you if they prolong the agony. Either way, they don’t know how to begin.
Certainly, you are not giving up.
I am not in the position to tell you to accept it gracefully (your friends could do that), so all I can say is that if you feel like fighting for it, then so be it. Sometimes it’s best that we do everything in our power, rather than surrender right now just because some tarot reader says so!
The cards are clear—there’s overthinking, defeat, and a lack of maturity to accept that defeat. But sometimes we really have to endure the pain until it hurts no more.
What your Oracle cards mean
Liberty here is a sign for you that you can learn grace at your own pace. It doesn’t have to be quick, but it doesn’t have to be so slow also. Find the right mix of learning acceptance as you fight for this connection so that in the end you know that you followed your heart.
The Lynx speaks of independence without complication, and her silence remains solely her own. So hold that sacred silence—sit on it, reflect on it—recharge.
Spirit invites you to reflect on your own dreams and desires as a person. In what ways could you pave a path to take action on these? If you hate your friends for their pieces of advice because you can’t see the bigger picture right now, then this card is a clear reminder to pause. Do not take action yet (all your cards are telling you to not rush through), and find that discernment and light within you. The answers are there.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
Ace of Wands
An initial spark will lead to better things. A creative energy is brewing, and with it comes clarity and focus.
Be wary of hesitation due to laziness. This will stagnate growth and hinder personal progress.
The Empress (Major Arcana)
This indicates the satisfaction of natural desires through careful cultivation and mindful stewardship.
You must reassess your priorities. You may have overwatered your roots, and it will soon rot.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…