Pisces Love Tarot – You Feel Like They’re Right for You
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Take care of yourself so you’d channel grace in transition | Your energy: grit!
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
You will do anything to chase after this person and it seems like it’s at the expense of your healing journey. There seems to be something different about this person that you can’t help but be attracted to them. As a result, you are taking on a new journey of getting to know this person better. However, you haven’t immersed yourself in this person’s life and then you already want to level it up.
Be mindful that you’re giving way too much for this connection that you forget about yourself, dear Pisces. You run the risk of immersing into a world of uncertainty and mystery to a point that you will lose yourself in it.
Of course, that could sound too much, but the attraction you have right now is so intense that you are willing to leave everything behind just to be with this person.
Just because you found someone who feels oh so right, it doesn’t mean that what happened to you in the past will never happen again. For example, if you have been cheated on in the past, it doesn’t mean that you won’t be cheated on right now because this person seems to be so perfect for you.
Sometimes, there are lessons from our past relationships that we need to heal first before we move on to the next because a trauma left unhealed will be projected into the new one. If you haven’t given yourself permission to heal, then most likely that your past trauma will resurface regardless of how perfect your current partner is.
The Storm here is an indication of transition. So, for one to be renewed, one must undergo destruction first. If you really want to chase after this person then so be it, because know that you are exactly where you need to be. How you endure the storm will influence your ability to regenerate once it’s over, Oracle says.
The best way to prevent (and even to endure) a stormy path is to take exquisite care of yourself.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
Ace of Wands
An initial spark will lead to better things. A creative energy is brewing, and with it comes clarity and focus.
Be wary of hesitation due to laziness. This will stagnate growth and hinder personal progress.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more