Pisces Love Tarot – You Just Want to Do It Now
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for September 2022 summary:
Oracle: Channel that inner grace | Energies: vindictive; thriving
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
Pisces, Pisces, Pisces. I will start off with, in what ways can you forgive yourself for your past misgivings? You may be losing sleep about these, and you strongly feel the need to rectify this now.
You can rectify past mistakes without actually moving back to the past, but actually moving forward.
There seems to be an obsession from your end about how this situation has fallen apart because of your own doing. Use this energy of stubbornness or strong desire to communicate with your person (perhaps to apologize) but tune into your heart space.
Do you love this person? What does it feel like? That feeling—how can you use it back to yourself? How can you actually channel your love towards yourself? If that sounds vague to you, let me ask you: how much are you allowing yourself to lose sleep over this?
Sometimes we can be successful by doing nothing at all. Take a breather and do small things that bring you joy (like cleaning! or making art)
The Lion reminds you that you are the leader. In what ways can you rule your emotions to self-talk your way through calmness, if not compassion? You are the king, yes, but always remember that your pride is always ruled by balance.
Lion is present when justice is required, Oracle says. Strong opinions could be living through your awareness right now, dear Pisces, and these opinions could be coming from you.
Justice needs no divine intervention sometimes, only forgiveness. How can you channel that innate grace that resides within you?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
The Empress (Major Arcana)
This indicates the satisfaction of natural desires through careful cultivation and mindful stewardship.
You must reassess your priorities. You may have overwatered your roots, and it will soon rot.
Five of Wands
This represents tension. There might be some compelling disagreements in your life, and nobody seems willing to compromise.
You refuse to engage in difficult conversations for fear of disturbing the status quo. You would rather avoid conflict than accept it.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…