Pisces Love Tarot – You Just Want to Do It Now
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for September 2022 summary:
Oracle: Channel that inner grace | Energies: vindictive; thriving
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle | Pisces love tarot
Pisces, Pisces, Pisces. I will start off with, in what ways can you forgive yourself for your past misgivings? You may be losing sleep about these, and you strongly feel the need to rectify this now.
You can rectify past mistakes without actually moving back to the past, but actually moving forward.
There seems to be an obsession from your end about how this situation has fallen apart because of your own doing. Use this energy of stubbornness or strong desire to communicate with your person (perhaps to apologize) but tune into your heart space.
Do you love this person? What does it feel like? That feeling—how can you use it back to yourself? How can you actually channel your love towards yourself? If that sounds vague to you, let me ask you: how much are you allowing yourself to lose sleep over this?
Sometimes we can be successful by doing nothing at all. Take a breather and do small things that bring you joy (like cleaning! or making art)
The Lion reminds you that you are the leader. In what ways can you rule your emotions to self-talk your way through calmness, if not compassion? You are the king, yes, but always remember that your pride is always ruled by balance.
Lion is present when justice is required, Oracle says. Strong opinions could be living through your awareness right now, dear Pisces, and these opinions could be coming from you.
Justice needs no divine intervention sometimes, only forgiveness. How can you channel that innate grace that resides within you?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
Seven of Cups
This indicates wishful thinking. You fortify yourself with fanciful daydreams. Though this is a beautiful place to be, your choices may not e grounded in reality.
Though your imagination is vibrant and seemingly limitless, it is misapplied to feeding your deepest anxieties. You are limited by your potential fears and fail to make brave choices.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…