Pisces Love – They See You Now
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for January 2024 summary:
Oracle: Retreat. Rest. Be held. | Energies: joy and wish fulfillment
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Pisces love tarot | full reading
Pisces love tarot | Oracle message
Love is in the air, Pisces! Finally, they see you now.
The lover’s card sits at the core of your reading. This signifies a choice of love, strengthening connections, and promising futures.
Whether it’s a reunion, marriage, or a new love, the bond will be stronger than ever. The person may be a creative individual – a tattoo artist, an advertiser, or even a musician. The bond you feel might still be in denial, but the mutual feeling is undeniable.
But remember, your relationship will be tested. You’ll need to make choices, resist temptations, and grow stronger. Show your courage and fulfill your promises of love.
For some of you, this encounter may be a long-awaited wish fulfillment. The universe is ready to grant your heart’s desires and victory is within reach. But, you must take the first step.
How can you take inspired action?
This month, take time to nourish and refuel yourself—be it through gardening, hiking, or sipping good coffee. Do something that deeply replenishes you today.
Remember, you can only give love when your cup is full. This is a message of healing and a new beginning. Your future looks promising, Pisces. Embrace it with open arms and a full heart. Happy New Year!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions, especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
You are shaken to your very core and your foundations crumble beneath you.
The walls you built remain strong, but you never leave them. In an effort to hide from the wind and cold, you have shut away the sun and stars.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…