Pisces love today – Resentment Brewing?
– Summary –
Oracle: A Leg Up
Your current energy: action-oriented
Your person’s energy: stuck
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Pisces love today reading may be for another Pisces-born individual, and next Monday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Pisces love today reading
It seems like you are taking your exhaustion take the best of you, dear Pisces. You could be fighting for this person but there seems to be energies of smothering and resentment. As a result, you could be coming less from a loving perspective. It feels like the burnout is talking so loud that your person would want to step back from you.
Do you feel like some people are out there to get you? You could be fighting in vain, and you are not even aware of it.
The person you’re dealing with is now making conscious choices, and coming from a more mindful action. Just like you, there are fears and resentment around them, but they are somehow in that space of making small efforts to get out of their own head.
While you are action-oriented and lacks careful planning, your person seems to be full of planning and lacks the enthusiasm to take action. They are stuck in their own head.
Pisces love today guidance
This is a call for you to delegate tasks and receive help, especially if you resonate well with the exhaustion. Perhaps your person is a precise sign from the universe to focus on things that matter, and identify in which ways you can collaborate with them towards a common goal.
Healthy relationships thrive on interdependence, Oracle says. Allow your person to support you and give them a leg up if you feel that they need it. If you can’t seem to feel what they’re feeling without them talking it out, perhaps you are hyperfocused on your own goals. It’s a time to be vulnerable, dear Pisces, and you are fighting no one.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out the daily tarot
for personal readings: email@example.com
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.