Pisces love today – So it has come to this
– Summary –
Oracle message: Take time to breathe out
Your current energy: rumination
Your person’s energy: resistance to change
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Pisces love today reading may be for another Pisces-born individual, and next Monday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting!
Pisces love today reading
Something is not working anymore, and while you feel some sense of contentment, you are bored. You are ruminating about this partnership, and thinking about the what ifs.
Moreover, you are focused on this, and you seem to ignore all that’s happening around you. You are withdrawn, and maybe feeling somber.
The person you’re dealing with seems to have seen this coming. However, they are delaying the necessary downfall of this partnership.
It feels like both of you are taking a time off. While you are thinking deeply about your loss, your person seems to still sweep it under the rug and avoid the rude awakening that both of you are fully aware of.
Pisces love today guidance
Your situation has now peaked, and it’s time for you to learn from your experiences, Oracle says. Reflect on ways you can do things differently, rather than ruminating about what went wrong. Breathe and relax, and remember that just like the moon, life is all about cycles. You can only be stuck in your situation if you choose to do so.
The Disseminating Moon is the first moon phase after the explosion of energy that comes with the full moon. Your 4 of Cups energy represents the tranquility of this phase, and it may be the right time to give yourself the time off and reflect.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: email@example.com
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.