Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
- Oracle: Your commitment is being tested
- Your current energy: frustration
- Your person’s energy: abundance
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Pisces-born individual, and next Monday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Pisces tarot reading
You feel like the wheel is not turning in your favor, dear Pisces. This is frustration, or “a series of unfortunate events” that wears you down. Things are getting out of your control, and perhaps a part of you wishes not to continue anymore.
I feel an adamant energy from your person, relative to you. The 7 of Pentacles signifies reaping what they sow. What they’re harvesting may come from your generosity, this person seems to be focused on your gifts and not you. Perhaps this is the cause of your frustration, and you are beginning to question if there is a need to hold back or confront this.
The person you’re dealing with feels a sense of abundance. This could also mean that they have previously worked hard for what they are currently receiving, and that they deserve to be showered with gifts.
This feels funny, but equally enlightening! Take it how it resonates. Spirit wants you to believe in yourself. The answer to your question is: “Yes, but not yet”. Maybe you still need to put in more effort. The First Quarter Moon prompts a small crisis. However, dramas (no matter how petty it could be) are stepping stones toward where you need to be. You are invited to reassess how much you want something, and recommit if need be.
If this has something to do with your frustrations in love, please remember that giving is good, but you need to balance your heart chakra space–you must learn to receive too. If it feels too much for you right now, maybe you need to step back, rethink your priorities, and recuperate first before you give more.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via email@example.com