Pisces Love Today – You Are Sorry
– Summary –
Your current energy: apologetic
Your person’s energy: hurt and sad
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Pisces love today reading may be for another Pisces-born individual, and next Monday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Pisces love today reading
Did you just come from a breakup, dear Pisces? You are tired of keeping secrets and you feel sorry for the fact that you had that lapse of judgment, but the damage has been done. If you haven’t gone through a major breakup, perhaps your person has confronted you about this or you confessed about this secret you’ve kept for a long time.
While this is a thing in the past that you don’t feel like talking about (because it’s nonsense), you are ready to accept the consequences. Your person is in a contemplative vibe–very much hurting about the fact that you have the capacity to hide something from them. It could have not mattered to them only if you revealed it before they even figured it out.
Pisces love today guidance
This card signifies healing after major arguments, You could be in a cool-off period wherein you are allowing each other to take a breather. While resentment could be building, there is also room for forgiveness from both ends. Perhaps both of you are willing to release the burden and ready to move forward. However, this seems to be non-communicated at the current moment. It’s okay, because certainly it takes time.
What would love do? This is what the Oracle wants you to ask yourself. Forgiveness is a tall order, nevertheless necessary so that both of you can heal. It’s not for the other person, because it’s totally for you. Once you heal, your partner will experience and feel it too. Heartbreak is a strange healer of souls, Oracle says.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out the daily tarot
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.