Pisces Love – You Hoped It’ll Change
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for October 2023 summary:
Oracle: The Perfect Key | Energy: frustrated and stuck
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Pisces love: full reading
Pisces love: Oracle message
You may be having issues with money, power dynamics, or unequal income distribution within your relationship, dear Pisces. Some of you may be dealing with a separation or break-up, and money might be the cause or a consequence of it. That means money may be getting in the way of fulfillment or be seen as a measure of a good relationship.
It seems like you are not on the same page with your person when it comes to the idea of equal distribution of wealth. One of you may see it as a measure of a healthy relationship. For example, it could be that your partner feels the need for abundance in a physical sense, but it doesn’t resonate with you. This difference in values could be causing problems or leading your partner to walk away from the relationship.
You’d rather walk away than explain
That doesn’t sit well with you, so you’d rather leave the situation behind all at once than negotiate with your person. Whether it’s a lack of fair share in the relationship, struggles with spending for your kids while your partner doesn’t spend quality time with you, or other resources like time and intimacy—there’s a feeling of dissatisfaction and unhappiness.
Moreover, there might be a sense of secrecy or mystery in your relationship. Your partner might be hiding things from you, using the excuse of separating work and personal life. That makes you feel betrayed, because you may have sacrificed more than that, and your partner seems to be asking for more. For some of you, you gave up your own career for this relationship, it’s as if you want to give the spotlight to them. However, the more successful they become, the more distant and alone you feel.
And that brings you confusion.
What you can do
It’s important to nurture yourself and find ways to express your creativity and inner joy. Avoid getting caught up in nitpicking or finding flaws in your partner. Instead, focus on reconnecting with your own voice and standing up for what you need. It’s time to choose whether to stay or go and rediscover what brings you happiness and fulfillment.
The Perfect Key card is an encouraging nudge from the universe. It’s time to unlock your feelings and chase after what brings you joy. There must be a willingness from your end to do it. That means, other people cannot help you until you acknowledge the reality of the situation, and make a choice to say yes to yourself.
Sometimes life is only a search for the right key, Oracle says. Know who are these “keys” in your life and reach out to them. They have the answers to help you find that joy that you deserve.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
Seven of Cups
This indicates wishful thinking. You fortify yourself with fanciful daydreams. Though this is a beautiful place to be, your choices may not e grounded in reality.
Though your imagination is vibrant and seemingly limitless, it is misapplied to feeding your deepest anxieties. You are limited by your potential fears and fail to make brave choices.
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…