Pisces Tarot – In-Law Situation
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for July 2023 summary:
Oracle: Come to the Edge | Energy: losing patience, trying to be compassionate
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces love tarot
Oracle message | Pisces love tarot
Allow the light of the heavens and the earth to flow through you now, Oracle says.
You seem to be about to lose your patience and are on the verge of giving it all up. But your first Oracle card right there affirms that you are in a period of transformation. That Phoenix is also an affirmation that change is happening, and you need not know the answers now.
The challenge is to rise above yourself in any given situation.
Ask yourself if who you are now is the same person you aspire to be. If the answer is no, then follow up with: What can I do right now to transform some small part of myself?
It’s time to overcome this fear of change. Facing the unknown is the only choice you really have right now if you want to progress, Oracle asserts.
When the Come to the Edge card appears, it may be a sign that you have been playing it safe or holding back in some way. You may be feeling stuck or stagnant, and this card is urging you to take action and make a change.
Allow yourself to be truly seen.
Spirit sees you, and your guides would love to give you something beyond your imagination, but they could not do so if you don’t release yourself from the past.
When we take risks and step outside of our comfort zone, we often find that we are capable of more than we ever thought possible.
Would you allow fear to lead you into places you don’t want to be in?
Life is an adventure. So take a deep breath, and gather your courage to communicate clearly—be clear about your needs. You never know what amazing experiences and opportunities may be waiting for you on the other side.
If you feel you’re not ready to take a leap of faith, look for areas where you and the other person agree or have similar goals. This can help you find a starting point for negotiation and build trust.
Keep an open mind, listen actively, and be willing to compromise. The solution is right before you—sometimes it’s just you who need to take that step forward first.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
The Fool (Major Arcana)
You are ready to take the first steps in a new direction and explore previously untapped potential.
What are the areas in your life where you are reticent for no reason?
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…