Pisces Tarot – You Thought You Have Forgiven Them
– Quick View –
Your free Pisces love tarot reading for August 2023 summary:
Oracle: All is Connected | Your current energy: trust issues
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Pisces tarot
Oracle | Pisces tarot
Do you feel like being in a relationship but actually feeling lonely in that relationship? It seems like you are not sharing the same page with your person, dear Pisces, and one of you would want to escape this situation right now.
One of you in this relationship wants to make it work and find a solution. The other person, on the other hand, is not open to negotiation and just wants their way to be done. As a result, someone is getting fed up and at their wit’s end. They just want to be out.
Please know that you always have the power to choose what’s right for you. In order for you to execute it, sometimes you just have to express it. Perhaps learn to negotiate and meet halfway, if your partner doesn’t want to recognize your truth.
You don’t have to give up right now, but you don’t equally have to endure.
The All is Connected card is a reminder for you to be patient with these challenges because it is transforming you into a better version of yourself. So Spirit wants you to know that you don’t have to be afraid of changes. That means you have to release your fear by letting go. Change is always difficult and challenging. But it is the only way to grow in a relationship. If you desire this relationship to grow, reflect on ways to see your situation as an opportunity to learn patience.
Set an ultimatum because you really don’t have to prolong the agony. If your partner will continue to ignore or disregard your efforts, the energies of frustration, anger, and resentment will eventually consume you. As a result, it will make you more unhappy. Remember that if you linger in negative emotions, it would manifest in your body and will take a toll on your health.
Find the right balance between walking away and being more patient. Until when would you give up on being compassionate toward another person, and finally choose to redirect that compassion back to yourself?
Whatever you choose, you are in the process of transformation and change. Remain open.
You don’t have to overthink about the right way to do it. Because no matter what you choose, you will be redirected back to where you have to be. That also means that you are exactly where you need to be because everything happens in divine timing.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Cups
This represents emotional awareness. You are in touch with your inner feelings and prone to flights of fancy. Despite the power of fantasies, the Knight is also a reminder to keep yourself from getting swept away by your ideals of romance.
Someone has lost control of their emotions. The Knight warns of lack of self-reflection, and being prone to moodiness and jealousy.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more