– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle: How are you dimming your light to fit in? | Energies: openness; hesitation
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
Your person seems to be holding it back, not really because they don’t love you, but it’s more of they value the opinion of the people they care about. So it’s not about you—there’s nothing wrong with you Sagittarius. Besides, it doesn’t really matter!
You are at the top of your game, and you are ready to make a (life-altering) decision. It seems like you respect and admire your person a lot, regardless of how younger they are than you, and that adds to how this connection is so beautiful.
There could be a difference in backgrounds or beliefs, but you are open and willing to learn from your person. Something is bothering them and you might be curious about it, but I don’t feel like it would serve as your blockage towards pursuing this person (so might as well don’t pry about it further).
And so Spirit invites you to do your own thing and don’t obsess about what’s beyond your control. Don’t dim your light to accommodate someone else’s smallness, Oracle asserts. If you notice that you suddenly adjust to your person’s wants or needs, then it’s time for you to slowly retreat. You will never have to feel like you need to make adjustments with the right person because everything feels organic and maybe their words and actions are surprisingly fit to your own.
If your person’s words or actions make you in any way uncomfortable, step back but keep your light on anyway, because the right one will sooner or later be magnetized to this light of yours. Ask yourself, are there instances that you would want to say no but said yes anyway? How can you slowly step back?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Cups
There is a vague sense of dissatisfaction that lingers like a late-afternoon shadow. You are unable to appreciate what you have built for yourself.
There is an urgent restlessness and dissatisfaction. You want to escape and start over. Everything you have built has turned out not quite right, but you keep missing opportunities to try again.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Five of Pentacles
This signifies difficult times ahead. You may have suffered a major financial setback. You may find it difficult to face yourself, and for reasons you do not fully grasp, it is difficult to seek help.
Money is tight, but you may find your difficult times are coming to a close. You have regained some agency over your circumstances.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…