Sagittarius Love Tarot – Broken Promises
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for December 2023 summary:
Oracle: Keepers of the Earth | Energies: non-receptive, bored
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Sagittarius love tarot: full reading
Sagittarius love tarot: Oracle message
In your love life, you are in control and manifesting your goals. Embrace your creative power and let it guide you towards success.
However, challenges and disagreements with your partner may arise, causing old issues to resurface. It’s crucial to confront these issues with love and understanding. Take the time to reassess your priorities and listen to the advice of others.
Take a moment to remember why you fell in love, and nourish that connection. If you find it hard, nourish yourself first.
The Keepers of the Earth card is here to remind you that you are not alone. You are surrounded by a team of powerful allies, both in this world and in the spiritual realm, ready to assist you at every turn. Did you know that the Keepers of the Earth, your ancient ancestors, not only exist but are eager to help?
All you have to do is ask.
They’ve seen you and they are grateful for your efforts. So, it’s time to amplify your ability to receive support in tangible ways, be it financial abundance, help from others, or unexpected acts of kindness.
The world is gracious and abundant—have faith.
You deserve to be rewarded for your hard work. There’s no need to do it all on your own. Call upon the Keepers of the Earth to aid you in your mission. Open your heart and mind to receive more support than you ever imagined possible. Their strength is at your fingertips.
What do you need help with? Ask for it today.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Wands
Now is the time to celebrate your accomplishments with your loved ones.
The foundations you have built feel unsteady. Someone in your life might believe they are fully committed to something when they still have doubts.
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
The Moon (Major Arcana)
Though you cannot know every bend in your path, continue to aspire and imagine.
Are you having difficulty to trust yourself? Identify the things that make you doubt your own judgment.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…