Sagittarius Love Tarot – It’s Time to Make It Happen
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for September 2022 summary:
Oracle: Suspend judgment, soar with love and grace | Energies: enthusiastic; apathetic
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
You are so connected with your power right now, dear Sagittarius! Your person, however, is not keen to help you out achieve what you want to achieve. That means it’s more of like they are observant of what you’re about to do next. It’s not because they want to support you, it’s more of they are to believe you only once you have proven yourself. And this all the more excites you.
Don’t worry, they are not judging you, they are just watching.
I may have connected with the Sagittarius-born individual who may have gotten their self into trouble in the recent past. And they (you) are now back to the drawing board, just oh so ready to manifest! Keep it up, dear Sagittarius!
While your person may seem to be apathetic, don’t get affected by it. But at the same time, don’t forget to keep them on the loop! They would love to see you making changes where they need be. And that’s all they have to see so that they can be at peace with this connection.
In what ways can you release unnecessary energies around you? Also, how can you change your perspective in a way that is empathetic to your person’s needs? They could appear to be very apathetic right now, but know that their generous heart is out of their empathy towards you. Return it with kindness (and honesty!).
The Eagle here is a clear reminder that you are on top of the game—embrace it with gratitude and soar with grace and be guided by inner substance. You are restricted by nothing, Oracle says. Certainly, you have found your place, and it’s just the beginning.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
The Empress (Major Arcana)
This indicates the satisfaction of natural desires through careful cultivation and mindful stewardship.
You must reassess your priorities. You may have overwatered your roots, and it will soon rot.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…