Sagittarius Love Tarot – It’s Time to Make It Happen
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for September 2022 summary:
Oracle: Suspend judgment, soar with love and grace | Energies: enthusiastic; apathetic
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
You are so connected with your power right now, dear Sagittarius! Your person, however, is not keen to help you out achieve what you want to achieve. That means it’s more of like they are observant of what you’re about to do next. It’s not because they want to support you, it’s more of they are to believe you only once you have proven yourself. And this all the more excites you.
Don’t worry, they are not judging you, they are just watching.
I may have connected with the Sagittarius-born individual who may have gotten their self into trouble in the recent past. And they (you) are now back to the drawing board, just oh so ready to manifest! Keep it up, dear Sagittarius!
While your person may seem to be apathetic, don’t get affected by it. But at the same time, don’t forget to keep them on the loop! They would love to see you making changes where they need be. And that’s all they have to see so that they can be at peace with this connection.
In what ways can you release unnecessary energies around you? Also, how can you change your perspective in a way that is empathetic to your person’s needs? They could appear to be very apathetic right now, but know that their generous heart is out of their empathy towards you. Return it with kindness (and honesty!).
The Eagle here is a clear reminder that you are on top of the game—embrace it with gratitude and soar with grace and be guided by inner substance. You are restricted by nothing, Oracle says. Certainly, you have found your place, and it’s just the beginning.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
You are shaken to your very core and your foundations crumble beneath you.
The walls you built remain strong, but you never leave them. In an effort to hide from the wind and cold, you have shut away the sun and stars.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…