Sagittarius Love Tarot – Lack of Closure (Yet)
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for Septe, 2021 summary:
Oracle: I am a being of love, and I release all negative energy | Energies: stuck; prideful
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
Take a look at your current energy–have an emotional check-in–is there doubt, anger, sadness in there? Be mindful if you are surrounding yourself with negative energies right now, dear Sagittarius. Sowing doubt will bring you down instead of making you feel better.
Spirit invites you now to work on your inner peace. Balance in the mind is imperative in order for your soul to live its true nature, Oracle says. You will find it more difficult to find clarity about what needs to be done if you get obsessed with the past.
I’m not talking about chasing after someone to get answers so you can find peace. What I’m talking about is releasing your need-to-know attitude towards your circumstances. The more you focus on chasing after another, then the more you take away that opportunity for you to connect with the rhythm of your soul. Everything starts to fall in the right place once you surrender.
You don’t need to know the answers right now. Be at peace with uncertainty, or with unanswered questions. All the answers will reveal themselves at the right time. And that time would be magical, only if you allow it to be.
And so Oracle asserts, now is time to reconcile past hurts and perceived injustices. Release, so you can breathe easily.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…