Sagittarius Love Tarot – On the Verge of Calling It Quits
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle message: Crossing the threshold | Energies: maturity; struggling to forgive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
Both of you seem to be heartbroken about something you are in denial of. Moreover, both of you have shortcomings you wouldn’t want to admit but are also recognizing that you need to make changes.
Forgiveness is much better than crying over spilled milk. Certainly, there is a struggle from both ends, but both of you are also trying to make it work.
You could be away from each other right now or have asked for space to think it through. The person you’re dealing with is on the verge of calling it quits, but just like you, they will choose you no matter what.
The Two of Cups appears on both spreads, which is an affirmation of a radical kind of love that seems to be the secret to your imperfect but long-lasting partnership. It seems like an endless cycle of hurt, disappointments, and paranoia. But at the end of the day, your recognition of each other being your right match is the one that lays a solid foundation for this connection.
This could be a breakthrough moment in the relationship. You are being tested and initiated by the universe because both of you are headed somewhere sacred. Certainly, Spirit invites you to face your fears, in order for you to be the higher version of yourselves.
Initiations, like rites of passage, mark the shift from one age to the next, Oracle says. This age happens after the catharsis. Moreover, it is through the seeming hardship that your hearts crack open and your consciousness evolves. It will crack you open, and then comes paradise.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…