Sagittarius Love Tarot – On the Verge of Calling It Quits
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle message: Crossing the threshold | Energies: maturity; struggling to forgive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
Both of you seem to be heartbroken about something you are in denial of. Moreover, both of you have shortcomings you wouldn’t want to admit but are also recognizing that you need to make changes.
Forgiveness is much better than crying over spilled milk. Certainly, there is a struggle from both ends, but both of you are also trying to make it work.
You could be away from each other right now or have asked for space to think it through. The person you’re dealing with is on the verge of calling it quits, but just like you, they will choose you no matter what.
The Two of Cups appears on both spreads, which is an affirmation of a radical kind of love that seems to be the secret to your imperfect but long-lasting partnership. It seems like an endless cycle of hurt, disappointments, and paranoia. But at the end of the day, your recognition of each other being your right match is the one that lays a solid foundation for this connection.
This could be a breakthrough moment in the relationship. You are being tested and initiated by the universe because both of you are headed somewhere sacred. Certainly, Spirit invites you to face your fears, in order for you to be the higher version of yourselves.
Initiations, like rites of passage, mark the shift from one age to the next, Oracle says. This age happens after the catharsis. Moreover, it is through the seeming hardship that your hearts crack open and your consciousness evolves. It will crack you open, and then comes paradise.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
You are shaken to your very core and your foundations crumble beneath you.
The walls you built remain strong, but you never leave them. In an effort to hide from the wind and cold, you have shut away the sun and stars.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…