Sagittarius Love Tarot – Opinions All Over the Place
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: Dancing to the rhythm of the heart | Your energy: jubilation
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
In what ways can you look forward to what’s coming next in your life filled with hope and joy, dear Sagittarius? Treasured Memories card here signifies that while there are old memories you want to keep and treasure, some things in the past deserve to be left behind. That means past circumstances (and even past influences) don’t define you. However, they shape you to become a better version of yourself.
How can you treasure their pieces of advice, so you can transcend any roadblock thrown your way?
You got The Emperor twice in your reading, and it signifies some force to reckon with in your life. Partner it with The Empress and you have the perfect ingredients to create a promising home life. There exists both gentleness and authority, which is a fusion of passion and groundedness.
I could have connected with a Sagittarius-born individual who’s highly sensitive. He/she is very grounded and open to others’ points of view, but at the same time could easily be swept by them.
Be mindful that you lose sight of your own talents, simply because you are surrounded by people who seem to know better than you. Moreover, don’t lose sight of that core energy of joy and jubilation.
There is a breath of fresh air that awaits you. Tune into your partner’s giving and receptive energies. You are in a safe space.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…