Sagittarius Love Tarot – Pretending They Are Ok Without You
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: Focus | Your energy: maturity | Person’s energy: putting up a face
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
Your person is hiding a lot of things from you, dear Sagittarius. And it seems like you knew it all along. They have personal issues they have to deal with, but they are up to proving something to themselves instead of focusing on healing.
You are on the healing path, and you are on the right track. Maybe you wish you could guide them too, but it seems like they will never tell you that they are not okay.
I could be speaking with a Sagittarius-born individual who has recently broken up with their partner, but if you are still in the process of breaking up or divorcing, the messages are still the same.
There seems to be a deep connection between you and this person because even if they don’t tell you they need help, you just know it.
However, the relationship seems to be revolving around lies, and it’s not from your end. Your person may be living their life in a relationship with them trying to outsmart, outwit, or simply compete with you. It’s okay with you, but in the greater scheme of things, you know it’s not healthy.
If there is something you need to focus on right now it should be your own healing journey. They need help, sure, but perhaps you must allow your partner’s friends to do their job.
The Tower will not be coming out of your reading, to begin with, if you are the right person to shake things up for them. Let go. And that not only means releasing them from your life but also allowing the universe to give them the life lesson they really need.
What Your Oracle card means
The Ray of Light here is a reminder that where you shift your focus, that’s where the energy flows. If you set an intention to “fix” your partner more so wait for them to change, then you will never be able to move on from them. Instead, shift your focus to your own healing, and reflect on how you can be a better person in your future relationships.
Visualize positive outcomes, and bring them into form, Oracle says. That’s what the Magician card is all about—and its energy was so strong in your reading. Good luck, dear Sagittarius! Know that all the resources you need are at your dispense right now.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Pentacles
You have accomplished much and are satisfied with the results. This speaks to broad contentment and security.
You have wasted much of what you have worked to earn. Your assessment of your resources is inaccurate, and you are spread too thin as you attempt to build a sturdy foundation for yourself and community.
Page of Cups
There is an embodied childlike excitement at prospective emotional connections. This card indicates wonder and appeals to the part of you that indulges in following your dreams.
You or someone around you is immature and unable to properly address emotional problems. A lack of self-love and self-confidence is evident, and it asks you to examine moments of petulant selfishness.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…