Sagittarius Love Tarot – Stop Pretending
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for April 2023 summary:
Oracle: Beauty and devotion | Your energy: hesitation
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
Perhaps you really want to leave your situation not because you don’t love your partner anymore, but because there is so much out there that you still want to explore. And your Oracle card is an affirmation of that.
The Sisterhood of the Rose is a lineage of priestesses and mystics who devoted their lives to serving humanity and seeding light consciousness all over the Earth, Oracle says. You could be on this path of finding what works for you, whether it be in romance or in pure and deep soul connection with other human beings.
You know you have a purpose but you can’t pinpoint exactly what this is. Moreover, if you are on the verge of calling it quits with your partner, you are that one person who will tell them, “It’s not you, it’s me.” There’s nothing wrong with you dear Sagittarius, Perhaps you need to explore more about your soul gifts or discover ways of self-understanding. Take your time.
Spirit now invites you to spend more time in nature and discover the ancient secrets that live there. Stop and smell the roses, if I may say. See and create beauty around you, because the world needs this right now.
Spirit wants to reward you with insight and grace, Oracle says, and this could only happen if you spend more time with self-discovery, if not healing.
If you feel misunderstood by your partner or sometimes you feel like you don’t belong in groups, then there could be a bigger purpose waiting for you on the horizon. If you are no longer happy in a connection you’re on right now, perhaps it would help to step back and deepen your connection with yourself first.
Can I just say that sometimes being single is a blessing?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
Nine of Swords
Even though you have all but given up, you continue to fret or worry over everything. You must find and confront those things that haunt you.
You are anxious and wrecked with guilt, but you avoid sources of your anxiety. You cannot bring yourself to seek help, and you continue to suffer alone.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more