Sagittarius Love Tarot – They Wish You’d Change Your Mind
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for December 2022 summary:
Oracle: Engage in a heartfelt conversation | Energies: repulsive; open
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
In what ways you can let go of your penchant for control and put yourself in your partner’s shoes, dear Sagittarius? There seems to be a need for you to take care of your own needs (which is a good thing). However, there also seems to be a strong desire for you to not meet your partner halfway. Being in a relationship entails self-awareness and filling your own cup, but not so full enough to not let it flow and share it with your partner. Water, just like emotions, when stagnant, becomes dangerous.
Your partner is experiencing a sudden burst of motivation and momentum. They are ready to hear you out but would appreciate it if you hear them too. That’s something they won’t tell you, but that’s what being in a relationship means—not needing to spell it out for you. Come from a loving space as you focus on making heartfelt communication work. You may not be comfortable about making changes right away, but maybe you could try empathizing with your person just for today.
It seems like you have a lot on your plate right now and is struggling with focus. Perhaps it’s the right time for you to let everything go and just pay attention to your partner for once. If you still struggle with the thought of that, maybe you can shift your energies—move. There’s a thin line between selfishness and self-love. Self-love is filling your own cup and meeting your desires, but selfishness comes into the picture when every succeeding action within the relationship depends on these personal desires.
The Wolf here calls upon you to engage in conversation with loved ones, harmonize in song, stargaze, dance, and welcome new ideas. This will help you make efficient, powerful choices, Oracle asserts.
In what ways can you express your authentic truth without hurting others? Spirit now invites you to become witness to the relationship between your conscious and subconscious mind. Moreover, the universe invites you to cultivate a holistic approach to healing your mind, body, and spirit. This could happen if you shift energy, which could simply be in the form of movement.
This doesn’t have to be immediately having a fitness routine, because a short walk around the neighborhood would do. Good luck, dear Sagittarius!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
Five of Wands
This represents tension. There might be some compelling disagreements in your life, and nobody seems willing to compromise.
You refuse to engage in difficult conversations for fear of disturbing the status quo. You would rather avoid conflict than accept it.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…