Sagittarius Love Tarot – Trying to Win Their Heart?
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: OWL – messenger | Energies: stubborn; focused on something else
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
How good are you at handling rejection, dear Sagittarius? Your cards show that this is not something you’re good at, at least at the current moment. It seems like I’ve been connecting with a Sagittarius-born individual who has recently been rejected and cannot (for the life of them) accept the ‘verdict’. As a result, instead of taking it as an opportunity to change ways, dear Sagittarius tries so hard to prove the rejector wrong. This is so counter-productive.
The person you’re dealing with may have told you to not put too much attention on them right now, or perhaps they told you that they have other things to do. And you took it as a rejection. Instead of you choosing to move forward with grace, you still want to pursue them in another way. But no matter what you do, you can’t bring them onboard with you.
Why? You ask. That’s because you are focused on you being the hero of this narrative, and not them.
Get to know their love language, or perhaps try to be friends with them first, so that you will know instinctively how they function. Tune into their values and desires (instead of yours), to save your pride from being wounded all the more.
In what ways can you see the bigger picture, dear Sagittarius? The Owl symbolizes seeing through the velvet of the night, and in that sense, Spirit invites you to tap into the wisdom of your subconscious so that it will cut through the distractions around your conscious self.
Oracle asks you to reflect on the truths you have been avoiding. What is this situation trying to tell you? How can you look at yourself to gain clarity about this situation you’re facing? It’s time for you to seek solitude and go within.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
Five of Pentacles
This signifies difficult times ahead. You may have suffered a major financial setback. You may find it difficult to face yourself, and for reasons you do not fully grasp, it is difficult to seek help.
Money is tight, but you may find your difficult times are coming to a close. You have regained some agency over your circumstances.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more