Sagittarius Love Tarot – Trying to Win Their Heart?
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: OWL – messenger | Energies: stubborn; focused on something else
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
How good are you at handling rejection, dear Sagittarius? Your cards show that this is not something you’re good at, at least at the current moment. It seems like I’ve been connecting with a Sagittarius-born individual who has recently been rejected and cannot (for the life of them) accept the ‘verdict’. As a result, instead of taking it as an opportunity to change ways, dear Sagittarius tries so hard to prove the rejector wrong. This is so counter-productive.
The person you’re dealing with may have told you to not put too much attention on them right now, or perhaps they told you that they have other things to do. And you took it as a rejection. Instead of you choosing to move forward with grace, you still want to pursue them in another way. But no matter what you do, you can’t bring them onboard with you.
Why? You ask. That’s because you are focused on you being the hero of this narrative, and not them.
Get to know their love language, or perhaps try to be friends with them first, so that you will know instinctively how they function. Tune into their values and desires (instead of yours), to save your pride from being wounded all the more.
In what ways can you see the bigger picture, dear Sagittarius? The Owl symbolizes seeing through the velvet of the night, and in that sense, Spirit invites you to tap into the wisdom of your subconscious so that it will cut through the distractions around your conscious self.
Oracle asks you to reflect on the truths you have been avoiding. What is this situation trying to tell you? How can you look at yourself to gain clarity about this situation you’re facing? It’s time for you to seek solitude and go within.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…