Sagittarius Love Tarot – Winning the War
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle: Called to step up | Energies: self-discipline; furious
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
Be mindful that you will lose your self-discipline just so you can chase after what you want. Examine your personal responses to this love situation, even if what you previously thought to be real reveals itself to you. Always be the better person, they say.
You could be at a major roadblock in your relationship.
While you have seen red flags in the past, remember that relationships always take two to tango. Your person may be revealing who they truly are, or you may have realized what you truly want, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t end things amicably.
The moment you give in to impatience and manipulation, then that’s the time that you will lose everything that you have built upon.
The King of Cups right there is an affirmation of your emotional intelligence—channel it to deal with your situation.
The Priestess is a teacher dedicated to service, freedom, and leadership. So the universe is now giving you a sign that what’s happening around you could actually be a learning moment. Don’t rush through. Perhaps it’s time to rest and regenerate—contemplate your intentions for all of your plans. Certainly, the universe invites you to reflect: in what ways can you find your own tribe–and even lead it?
Remember the first time you met your person—were you excited? What does that feel like? How can you make things exciting again?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Five of Swords
Someone may seek to exploit your lowest moments. This is the card of betrayal and malevolent rivalry.
Your current conflicts remain unresolved and continue to fester indefinitely. You cling to the notion of winning out this contentious cycle, yet you know none of the sacrifices will be worth it.
Page of Wands
You or someone around you is an eager and enthusiastic personality, full of ardent curiosity and a willingness to explore new ideas.
Though you have earnestly longed to pursue something new, life keeps getting in the way. Your potential remains untapped.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more