Sagittarius Love Tarot – You Have Seen It Coming
– Quick View –
Your free Sagittarius love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: Serve from a place of wholeness | Energies: resentful; cunning
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Sagittarius love tarot
Oracle | Sagittarius love tarot
There seem to be a lot of hangups in this connection and instead of facing it head-on, it seems like you sweep everything under the rug hoping it will go away on its own. You want to move on to a new chapter, or perhaps the universe has been telling you in the past that it’s time to close this chapter, but you insist on making it work.
Unfortunately, no one (including you) seems to be willing to do the work.
It is time for you to take a step back, take a breath and assess the situation. What is it that you want out of this connection? What are you willing to do to make it work? There may be a need for you to step out of your comfort zone and reconnect with your inner child. You both may be feeling repulsive towards each other, but sometimes you need to get through it so you can liberate yourself.
Be open and honest with your partner. That also means that you have to express your feelings without attacking them. Sometimes we feel threatened about some energy within the relationship, without actually discussing it first with our partner.
But it’s a two-way street, so the only way to make sure your perception is not just an assumption. Communicate.
What the Universe Wants You to Know
The Oracle card, Flower Spirit, is a reminder that beauty and love can be found in the most unlikely of places. It is easy to get stuck in the same cycle of resentment and fighting, but it is also possible to find a way to break free. Open your heart and mind to the possibilities of healing and understanding.
Take a chance and have an open conversation with your partner. You may be surprised at how much you can learn from each other.
Also, remember to be gentle with yourself. You are both going through a difficult time, and it is important to be mindful of how your words and actions affect each other. It’s not about how powerful they are. Reflect on how you speak and take it from there. It doesn’t matter how they react.
Their weakness is not knowing anything—do not use this against them. Are you choosing silence because you don’t want an argument? Could it be a way for you to distract yourself or perhaps to feel that somehow you have your power back? How about expressing your emotions without the hangups?
As mentioned, there seems to be an energy of blaming the other for the misery. But you have to realize that you have a role in that misery too.
You are left with a choice now to redeem the relationship, or to let everything go and start anew. What will you choose?
The Sun is here to remind you to reconnect with your inner luminosity. Free it to shine outward, so that others’ paths can be illuminated too. Continue to invigorate your inner light so you become a pharos of clarity and wisdom, Oracle asserts.
Shine your light anyway.
Free yourself from feeling victimized by the circumstances. Instead, focus on how you can use your wisdom and innate goodness to strike up an honest conversation with your partner.
Remember, it’s only through honest conversations and understanding each other’s perspectives that you’ll be able to resolve your issues. If you fail then it’s time to let everything go. Trust. Good luck, dear Sagittarius!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more