Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: Share your voice
Your current energy: grit
Your person’s energy: clingy
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Sagittarius-born individual, and next Tuesday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Sagittarius love today
Grit is the primary energy I can feel as I draw your card, dear Sagittarius. There seems to be an unbridled ambition to complete your goals, or a major life decision is at stake right now. You are passionate, fearless, and you are channeling your nature–a go-getter. You are waging war against something, and perhaps your primary motivation is love.
The fierce energy surrounding this card does not feel like fighting for your loved one, but more of fighting for a strongly held belief, and you are ready to exert all your energies just to make it happen. Moreover, you believe that you will win at all costs, simply because you are doing this for your loved ones.
Your attention is away from your person, but quite interestingly, they are seeking for it. You may have been away for a long time as you were waging your “war”, and your queen (not gender-specific) seems to be feeling insecure about this lack of attention. The Queen of Cups in reverse means “I can’t live without you,” and this is the message your person maybe wanting to send out to you.
The energy of your person may be a cry for help, or just a simple nudge for you to communicate your feelings, whether it is positive or not. The person you’re dealing with could be your significant other, so perhaps they deserve to know what’s going on around your thought space.
Communicate your fears if need be, and this could deepen your connection with your loved one. Oracle wants you to know that as you rise up and share your song, you make it easier for your person to do the same.
Sagittarius-born individuals may be the ultimate freedom-seekers, but Spirit invites you to express yourself. If none between words of affirmation and quality time is your love language, perhaps this is your partner’s. So offer it to them and let them indulge, even just for a brief moment.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
Mindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice o…
The universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the express…