Sagittarius love today – What do you need to release?
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: What do you need to release?
Your current energy: co-dependence
Your person’s energy: cooperation
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Sagittarius-born individual, and next Tuesday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Sagittarius love today
You may be struggling with addiction, dear Sagittarius. This is not limited to substance abuse, because it could also mean obsession over a past trauma, an ex, or a bad habit. Your shadow self rises to the surface, and you run the risk of asserting power or control over someone just to feed your desires. An energy of excess is what The Devil also signifies, and this card appears in your reading to invite you to work on your personal issues.
The person you’re dealing with appears to be downtrodden in this relationship. It could also mean that they are being dragged by your personal issues. Hence, they would rather spend time with their friends. They get by with a little help from friends. However, the 3 of Pentacles upright means that they are willing to work with you to conquer this nasty challenge.
The current issue you have been dealing with has reached its peak, and perhaps your person could not take it anymore. This card appears in your reading to invite you to release unhealthy habits or mindset. It is safe to let go of something that no longer serves you. Make amends, seek forgiveness, and forgive yourself.
The Waning Moon is the time when the moon gets smaller, symbolic of that opportune time that certain things are meant to fall away. Start to hunker down and start the regeneration process, Oracle says, and then you will soon see what lies ahead.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via email@example.com
– The decks I usually use and deeply connect with –
Buy the authentic ones / from the publisher via Amazon:
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.