Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle: No Place Like Home
Your current energy: disconnectedness
Your person’s energy: self-doubt
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Sagittarius-born individual, and next Tuesday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Sagittarius tarot reading
There is disharmony in this partnership, dear Sagittarius. Perhaps you are not ready to go in union. It feels like you would want to stay out of the course in terms of connecting with this person, and you are not willing to work on this anymore.
The person you’re dealing with (6 of Wands, reversed) feels humiliated about something. Perhaps you called them out, and their ego was bruised. I feel like pride is getting into the way, and this person may have felt taken for granted. This could also mean that they are embarrassed well enough to doubt themselves.
Positive affirmation card
Spirit invites you to honor other’s authenticity as you honor your own. Perhaps you are trying to find what works for you, and now you recognize where you truly belong. This card appears in your reading to affirm your ability to trust yourself fully. Authenticity is your home–either you have expressed it right now, or you are coming home to it.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for an advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via email@example.com