Scorpio Love – Oh, Give Me a Break!
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for November 2023 summary:
Oracle: Pillar of Light | Energies: self-pity and trust issues
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Scorpio love tarot full reading
Scorpio love tarot Oracle message
You have heard this before: you are the author of your own story. It seems like you’re holding onto a past that no longer serves you, dwelling in a comfort zone that’s full of regret. Is it really comforting, though?
Change can be intimidating, but remember, you are who you tell yourself to be.
The choices you made in the past might be haunting you now, but it’s your present decisions that shape your future. Don’t cling to regrets out of a misplaced sense of comfort.
A better situation doesn’t just materialize, it is created by you. If something isn’t working, let it go. Remember, your partner isn’t a mind reader. Communicate your feelings, express your needs, and break free from your bubble of assumptions.
Realize this, dear Scorpio: your partner is your safe space too. It’s not fair to take this journey alone.
The Wheel of Fortune in your reading suggests that the universe is ready to turn a new page for you. But you have to turn the page too.
Let go of the need to create a harmful narrative for yourself. You are not undervalued – it’s you who needs to see your own worth. Always remember, you are limitless.
Your Oracle affirms: you are the Pillar of Light.
Ever dreamt of being the rainbow bridge between heaven and earth? It is in the portal of your heart.
Envision yourself as a radiant pillar of light. As the divine light flows through each of your chakras, you transform into the legendary rainbow bridge, dear Scorpio.
Feel it, believe it, because you are raising not just your vibration, but the whole planet’s!
Let the light of the heavens and Earth dance through you because you are the oracle. Place your hands to your heart and say I love you!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…