Scorpio Love Tarot – A Ridiculous Request
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for October 2021 summary:
Oracle: I accept that everything happens in Divine Order | Energies: demanding; surrender
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
Which aspect of your love life do you need to stretch more patience with? Is it your partner’s attitude, or how they respond to you? On the other hand, which aspects of yourself do you need to learn to be patient with? Are you obsessing about something that you want to get it right away? This card is a reminder for you to appreciate the joy of anticipation because the journey is far much better than the destination.
The process of “doing” is so rich in lessons, but when you concentrate only on the goal, the experiences surrounding the goal become disregarded, Oracle asserts. This card comes up in your reading to remind you how others may have been patient with you, or how you can practice this virtue. Where can you refocus your energy as you allow divine timing to unfold?
There is a rhythm to everything in the Universe, Oracle adds. If you speed down your path, you might miss the miracles. Which aspect of your love life can you find miracles in? Look closely. People could be your exact opposite but offers you a different perspective. Be open dear Scorpio.
Shuffle as you wish!
Six of Wands
You emerge from the fray to find yourself victorious. You have persevered from recent difficulties and come out on top.
Your progression towards your goals is thwarted.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more