Scorpio Love Tarot – Hold Your Horses!
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: The Ever-unfolding Rose | Energies: frustration; calm and collected
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
You have two Queens in your spread, dear Scorpio, in reverse. That means you channel your feminine energy that’s focused on the offensive side. Certainly, you are (or have been) focusing on giving and expressing your side of things, but not actually opening yourself up for consciously allowing or receiving. Also, you are cut-throat in your approach, and you run the risk of being smothering. That could be a recipe for abuse, so be mindful.
You had the Hierophant beside your Queen of Pentacles in reverse. That means, your need for security translates to pinning down the other, and you may say that “you have no time” to hear their side of the story. As a result, you take in too much and become embroiled in the bitterness of your own demands.
You may have chosen to take a respite from all these energies, so you are venturing into something new.
Your bravery to take a leap of faith is very admirable—in fact, this kind of intuitive strength is a unique gift for Scorpio-born individuals. Certainly, you are connected with your truest self and inner power. However, be mindful that your pursuit of self-expression will equate to your partner feeling left behind.
Your person doesn’t want to play your game and this is something that annoys you. Just know that at the end of the day, they foresee themselves as emotionally fulfilled with you by their side, and they couldn’t ask anything for more.
Be mindful that you act out of passion, or assuming that what you think is best would also be the best option for your person. You are two different individuals, and remember that your differences are attributes of this relationship that you have chosen.
The Ever-unfolding Rose
You are the ever-unfolding rose. That means it’s happening for you, not to you. Every experience is an opportunity for you to blossom. What’s happening right now is a chance for you to be open through hurt and loss. As a result, the universe teaches you to allow what is falling away to fall away. Being human is a courageous act, Oracle says.
Go gently, Oracle adds. You are being toughened up by the circumstances, but it doesn’t mean you’ll forget getting in touch with your vulnerability.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
Four of Pentacles
There is a desire for stability and control. You have not been as intentional as you had hoped, and you feel inclined to scale back your spending to conserve your resources.
Your relationship with money is unstable. There is a pattern of fiscal irresponsibility that you have not fully examined.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…