Scorpio Love Tarot – Hold Your Horses!
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: The Ever-unfolding Rose | Energies: frustration; calm and collected
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
You have two Queens in your spread, dear Scorpio, in reverse. That means you channel your feminine energy that’s focused on the offensive side. Certainly, you are (or have been) focusing on giving and expressing your side of things, but not actually opening yourself up for consciously allowing or receiving. Also, you are cut-throat in your approach, and you run the risk of being smothering. That could be a recipe for abuse, so be mindful.
You had the Hierophant beside your Queen of Pentacles in reverse. That means, your need for security translates to pinning down the other, and you may say that “you have no time” to hear their side of the story. As a result, you take in too much and become embroiled in the bitterness of your own demands.
You may have chosen to take a respite from all these energies, so you are venturing into something new.
Your bravery to take a leap of faith is very admirable—in fact, this kind of intuitive strength is a unique gift for Scorpio-born individuals. Certainly, you are connected with your truest self and inner power. However, be mindful that your pursuit of self-expression will equate to your partner feeling left behind.
Your person doesn’t want to play your game and this is something that annoys you. Just know that at the end of the day, they foresee themselves as emotionally fulfilled with you by their side, and they couldn’t ask anything for more.
Be mindful that you act out of passion, or assuming that what you think is best would also be the best option for your person. You are two different individuals, and remember that your differences are attributes of this relationship that you have chosen.
The Ever-unfolding Rose
You are the ever-unfolding rose. That means it’s happening for you, not to you. Every experience is an opportunity for you to blossom. What’s happening right now is a chance for you to be open through hurt and loss. As a result, the universe teaches you to allow what is falling away to fall away. Being human is a courageous act, Oracle says.
Go gently, Oracle adds. You are being toughened up by the circumstances, but it doesn’t mean you’ll forget getting in touch with your vulnerability.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…