Scorpio Love Tarot – How About You?
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for September 2022 summary:
Oracle: Spiritual growth happening | Energies: resentful; confused
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
Bloom where you are planted, dear Scorpio. You may have been thinking and working greatly towards your person. But how about you? In what ways have you been working on yourself—your dreams and aspirations?
Your person is so eager to make amends or to make things right. Whatever it is that they have done so wrongly in the past is something they are willing to make up for in the present.
While there seems like an array of issues are confronting you right now, know that it has to happen so that you could figure out ways to make changes where needed. Resilience is not about learning to tolerate, but learning how to thrive.
The Seashell here is a clear reminder that you are forged with robust stability, dear Scorpio. You are definite and unparalleled, Oracle asserts. Certainly, you are on a path of true spiritual development. Allow it to unfold, and be a witness to it.
Shitty situations are all part of life and a part of the process of your self-realization. If you resist these changes, then you are barring yourself from gaining wisdom through these experiences.
You deserve all the good things in life, and you don’t really have to know it is coming at you. And usually, it comes after when the tower has fallen, so you can go back to the drawing board.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
Judgment (Major Arcana)
Your journey has been long and difficult, and you have risen to the occasion at every challenge.
Looking back on your long journey, do you notice that you have taken on too much?
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…