Scorpio Love Tarot – Losing Interest?
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: Stabilization | Your energy: cold | Person’s energy: passionate
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
Somebody is losing interest and if it is not only you, it’s both of you. However, your person is not expressing it simply because they want to fight for the relationship until… they don’t know when. While they have the fire within them to work it out, you are sadly the water to this fire. And perhaps that is something you are scared to admit.
The person you’re dealing with may have done something in the past that has hurt you. You may have already forgiven them and you have moved on, but right now you don’t even have the words to explain why all of a sudden you have lost interest. Does the apathy stem from that past mistake? You don’t even know. And it confuses you.
There seems to be a presence of another person in your life right now. Regardless of whether you resonate with that or not, you are giving your partner a cold shoulder and it seems to be less helpful to the work both of you would like to give to the relationship. Perhaps it seems like you just like to shut down and be left alone right now.
Your partner would love to do all the work, and you know it’s unfair for you to just allow them to do it alone. However, for the life of you, there is nothing else you can do to bring it back to what it has been. And it sucks. Whether it’s you or them or the connection sucks—you don’t want to think about it.
What your Oracle card means
Root asks you to establish firm foundations and develop a relationship with your own network of stabilization, Oracle says. This message truly aligns with your other Oracle card (Queen Bee)—in what ways can you mother yourself?
Spirit invites you to tune into ways in which you can nourish yourself—start there. Running around in circles just thinking for the sake of thinking will deplete your energy. As a result, you will lose that enthusiasm for things that truly matter.
Listen to your body and your intuition. You are so good at this, Scorpio.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
Queen of Pentacles
You or someone around you is a practical and evenhanded provider, adept at maintaining and distributing resources in efficient ways. You or someone around you is more than capable of caring for an entire network of people.
There is a lack of balance between professional and personal spheres of your life. You are overworked and drained from picking up everyone else’s slack, and this makes it difficult to be tactful with others.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…