Scorpio Love Tarot – Losing Interest?
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: Stabilization | Your energy: cold | Person’s energy: passionate
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
Somebody is losing interest and if it is not only you, it’s both of you. However, your person is not expressing it simply because they want to fight for the relationship until… they don’t know when. While they have the fire within them to work it out, you are sadly the water to this fire. And perhaps that is something you are scared to admit.
The person you’re dealing with may have done something in the past that has hurt you. You may have already forgiven them and you have moved on, but right now you don’t even have the words to explain why all of a sudden you have lost interest. Does the apathy stem from that past mistake? You don’t even know. And it confuses you.
There seems to be a presence of another person in your life right now. Regardless of whether you resonate with that or not, you are giving your partner a cold shoulder and it seems to be less helpful to the work both of you would like to give to the relationship. Perhaps it seems like you just like to shut down and be left alone right now.
Your partner would love to do all the work, and you know it’s unfair for you to just allow them to do it alone. However, for the life of you, there is nothing else you can do to bring it back to what it has been. And it sucks. Whether it’s you or them or the connection sucks—you don’t want to think about it.
What your Oracle card means
Root asks you to establish firm foundations and develop a relationship with your own network of stabilization, Oracle says. This message truly aligns with your other Oracle card (Queen Bee)—in what ways can you mother yourself?
Spirit invites you to tune into ways in which you can nourish yourself—start there. Running around in circles just thinking for the sake of thinking will deplete your energy. As a result, you will lose that enthusiasm for things that truly matter.
Listen to your body and your intuition. You are so good at this, Scorpio.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Three of Wands
Your plans appears to be moving along as expected.
Though you find yourself moving forward, the rewards seem to be middling and unimpressive. Your expectations are not being met, and your long-term goals seem to be far away.
Page of Cups
There is an embodied childlike excitement at prospective emotional connections. This card indicates wonder and appeals to the part of you that indulges in following your dreams.
You or someone around you is immature and unable to properly address emotional problems. A lack of self-love and self-confidence is evident, and it asks you to examine moments of petulant selfishness.
Seven of Cups
This indicates wishful thinking. You fortify yourself with fanciful daydreams. Though this is a beautiful place to be, your choices may not e grounded in reality.
Though your imagination is vibrant and seemingly limitless, it is misapplied to feeding your deepest anxieties. You are limited by your potential fears and fail to make brave choices.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…